Before your tan
- Exfoliate the night before your tan. Pay particular attention to dry areas such as knees and elbows.
- Paint nails and toenails
- Remove any unwanted hair 24-48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Don't moisturise or use perfumes/deodorants before your tan.
- Remove contact lenses before the treatment to avoid contamination.
- Bring loose dark clothing and flip flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothing will cause the tan to rub off.
After your tan
- Leave your tan to develop for 8-10 hours, shower unit the water runs clear and gently pat dry.
- Avoid excessive exercise, perspiring or getting wet during development.
- Long baths or going swimming will fade your developed tan quicker.
- Remember that sunless tan does not protect you in the sun. Use SPF to avoid burning.
- Moisturise daily with radiance body balm to enhance your tan and prolong your colour.
- Start to exfoliate four days after your tan using polishing body scrub to encourage even fading.